I'm inspired from the the mix n' match in design and art that exist everywhere, and to mix things up I write to collect some of my ramblin' thoughts and adventures, enjoy..

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 french hens.

Where did this month go? I can't believe it is already December 22nd...

While all the little children in the world are counting down the hours until Santa arrives... I am still gathering my thoughts together of what else I need to get as christmas gifts.
Here are some ideas to get you through last minute shopping!




1. Kiehl's non-greasy hand cream
2. Wine War's game from West Elm
3. Magnolia Candle from Michael Aram
4. Donkey Kong for the Wii, Best Buy
5. Umbrella from JoS. A. Bank
6. Steven Alan boxers for men
7. Mini cooler with a funky print by Vera Bradley
8. Small Cosmetic bag by Stephanie Johnson, B.D. Jeffries
10. Spa Gift certificate from somewhere in your town!



No comments:

Post a Comment