I'm inspired from the the mix n' match in design and art that exist everywhere, and to mix things up I write to collect some of my ramblin' thoughts and adventures, enjoy..

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

aquarius.

i'm especially feeling my horoscope from today on elle.com

Don’t waste your time preaching to the converted or to the wackadoos. They’re too caught up in their own agendas to hear you today, and you’ll simply wind up frustrated. Remember that the universe helps those who help themselves. Following this principle, there IS someone who is ready to hear your wise words and respond proactively. Devote your time to empowering someone who wants what you have to offer–THAT will be a rewarding experience.

- Horoscopes provided by The AstroTwins


I will admit that I am a devoted astrology lover and believer . . .

the moon, asteroids, planets and the stars help us relate in some way or another, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment