I'm inspired from the the mix n' match in design and art that exist everywhere, and to mix things up I write to collect some of my ramblin' thoughts and adventures, enjoy..

Sunday, November 14, 2010

lover-ly

h. surprised me with a lover-ly anniversary dinner at the river cafe ;)
it was so fun and refreshing!
after a bottle of wine, followed a woodford reserve and a white russian and we couldn't stop laughing about h's 'number tag' for his to-go steak.
fo real?


I have been in love with the quaint drawstring style bag for some time now. When browsing the Saks in Birmingham back in October I had my eye on this boho, chic purse by Olivia Harris.
mmm.my hunk of sweetness was full of surprises this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that there is a tag for takeaway boxes!
    Sounds like it was a lovely evening! :)

    ReplyDelete