I'm inspired from the the mix n' match in design and art that exist everywhere, and to mix things up I write to collect some of my ramblin' thoughts and adventures, enjoy..

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give THANKS

Today I am grateful for:
+ my healthy family
+ my wonderful and hilarious friends
+ living in new york city and having a great job
+ my sweet boyfriend
+ vino, turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, peppermint ice cream
+ ALABAMA football
+ magazines, movies, and Saints/Cowboys football game


I kicked off my
2010 Thanksgiving
with a bloody mary at 730am . . .
before heading with family and family friends to central park. We found a perfect spot on the rocks in the park at 73rd street and central park west to watch the Macy's Day Parade!

(ended up across from The Dakota
where Lennon lived ...
and was shot)

Currently drinkin' and cookin' in my cozy, studio apartment with my fam...
enjoying some movies and football!
Cheers!
my turkey breast from whole foods
preparing to cook the sweet potatoes
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment