I'm inspired from the the mix n' match in design and art that exist everywhere, and to mix things up I write to collect some of my ramblin' thoughts and adventures, enjoy..

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Fall Color Pick: OLIVE

Olive is just a color that works and surprisingly matches with any color.

I live in these army cargo pants by J.Brand...

and Tom's.
(not so much do I wear these together, yikes!)
Fo real.

more 2010 olive purchases mesh well with some favs in my closet...
The ease of the A.L.C black and olive striped pocket tank dress and the Vince dolman over-the-head sweater layered over black American Apparel leather leggings is all about showing off one of my comfortable looks of the season.
love the bohemian feel of the Haute Hippie silk pleated detail blouse worn with my Aqua high waisted olive shorts and David Yurman cabled aviators.

if you haven't seen me wearing my gold, silver, and rose gold Chan Luu wrap then you must not know me that well. Lightweight Cargo Jacket... impulse purchase through the window of Express, who would've guessed?

Least, but not last to finalizing a look, is the warm toned tie-dye scarf I am obsessed with that I got last Fall from Intermix!

{OLIVE is my top 5 favorite color, ever}

No comments:

Post a Comment